miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2016

Examples of mixed construction

MIXED:
  • By studying hard, partyingg less, and working less will give me better grades this semester.
REVISED:
  • Studying hard, parting less, and working less will give me better grades this semester.

MIXED:
  • The older generation knows that in their younger days how irresponsible and inmoral they were.
REVISED:
  • The older generation knows that in their younger days they were irresponsible and immoral.
  • The older generation knows how irresponsible and immoral they were in their younger days.
MIXED:
  • In furthering my education here at the college by attending adult classes has been vey interesting.
REVISED:
  • In furthering my education here at the college, I have taken several interesting courses.
  • Furthering my eduucation here at the college  by attending adult classes has been interesting.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario